Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tired, but ready to go...

It's been a crazy last few days - from a long weekend of farewells, our anniversary, two very tiring moving days, then back into the office to clear up the last few things but we are finally ready to go. Tomorrow morning, we get picked up at 9:15 and fly at 13:00 to Tokyo, before our internal flight down to Hiroshima. All in all I reckon it will take 24 hours door to door. Thankfully we have a day's rest on Monday as it is a public holiday in Japan.

1 comment:

Louisa Delpy said...

Good Luck Martin and Therese - looking forward to seeing some Japanese on here soon when Therese has finished her intensive Japanese course.
I start my new job on Monday, starting to feel a bit apprehensive but am sure I will be fine as long as they give me lots of tea!
Louisa xxx