Sunday, November 27, 2005

computer problems.....

Dear All,

Apologies for the break last week, but since last Friday I have been trying to sort out the new computer. First I couldn't connect to our broadband service - and after a weekend of banging my head against the computer screen I discovered that my passowrd was typed wrong in the modem setting ( I have a # in my password which was coming up as a £, because the keyboard was set to UK instead of US - aaaaaaaargh!)

Then we couldn't access Therese's hotmail account - this is now resolved but only after hours of fiddling with different settings of the computer, wireless base station and modem. The modem was particulaly trying as all the setup screens are in Japanese!.

Anyway we're back on-line!

As requested here is a picture of Therese with her bike, just for Louisa.


1 comment:

Louisa Delpy said...

Brilliant - the bike is just how I imagined it with a big basket on the front!

Fab pictures of the supermarket - have you braved any of the weird looking fish?

Louisa xxx