Thursday, August 17, 2006

Some Random Pictures


On Monday we went to Onomichi which is about an hours drive away. However, it was so hot that the three of us had to abandon ship at 2pm and go home. We were among the few people on the street at time, I think the Japanese had the sense to stay indoors.


This is a one person van. I dread to think how it handles corners.


We drove back along the Inland Sea from Onomichi. It was really scenic and the views were beautiful.


On Wednesday we stumbled upon this cool little cafe in the mountains. I saw a frog on the front step but I was only mildly hysterical as it was really small and almost cute. It was about the size of an M&M and hopping along like it hadn't a care in the world. There was a little river beside the cafe that Julie and Martin dabbled their feet in but I was too afraid of the frogs so I stayed well indoors.


Yes, your eyes are not mistaken, that is a Porshe inside the cafe.

No comments: