Sunday, November 12, 2006

Long time, no blog...


Dear Readers,
In case you were wondering where we've been over the past few weeks Martin's parents came to visit so we've been really busy entertaining, eating out and taking in all that Japan has to offer. We have lots of lovely pictures to post so instead of doing one marathon blog we'll be posting lots of mini blogs over the next few days.

Speaking of marathons, Martin and I ran the Hiroshima Peace Marathon last week. Before you fall to the ground in shock it is a marathon in name only, Martin ran the 10km and I ran the 5km. It may not be 26 miles but considering that this time last year we couldn't run the length of ourselves I think we did well. In case you are interested Martin ran the 10km in 57mins and I ran the 5km in 29mins! Woo Hoo!

It is good to be back and I apologise to our faithful readers who have been checking regularly for updates and are probably fed up looking at that picture of me and the green bullet.
Love T,xx

Ps. I hope you enjoy the pictures, we saw some beautiful sights while we were away.

No comments: